Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Mango Tango

Alex is off at a teacher bootcamp.  When Al is gone, so is my ambition to make legitimate meals.  One of the great things about this situation is that my dish pile is significantly smaller than usual.  !  Anyway, this is a super groovy smoothie.  I had one of Odwalla's Mango Tangos the other day and meant to recreate it.  I have since then lost the bottle and had to improvise with the ingredients, but it was still delish.  I don't have anything else to say about it.  Fatigue does that to you.  Lesson learned- don't take a three hour nap until 7 pm and then try to go to sleep at 10 pm.

Oh and a work related update- I've been doing nothing but working at homes that are on lakes.  This = lots of great lunch time views and breezes.  I wish that I could pack this to bring to lunch tomorrow!

Rating 9/10.



Ingredients
1 mango
1 banana
1/4 cup coconut milk (I used the kind that comes in a carton, not a can)
1/4 cup apple juice
1/4 cup orange juice
1 hearty squeeze of lime
4 ice cubes

Blend all ingredients together and serve immediately!
Serves 1-2

No comments: