- 1 cup of green onions- chopped
- 3 cloves of garlic- minced
- 2-3 small tomatoes- diced
- 1.5 lb choice beef stew- cut into bite-sized chunks
- 1/3 cup beer
- 1/3 cup water
- 1/2 tsp cumin
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 bay leaf
- 4 baby red potatoes- quartered
Heat some evo oil over medium heat in a large dutch oven. Add in the green onions and garlic and saute for 2 minutes. Add in the tomatoes and a pinch of salt, and stir for another 2 minutes.
Add the beef, beer, water, cumin, salt, and bay leaf to the pot. Cover the pot, reduce to a simmer, and cook for 1 1/2 hours.
Add the potatoes and cook covered for another 20 minutes. If you want to serve this with rice, this would be a good time to start cooking some.