- 2 8-oz packages cream cheese, at room temperature
- 2/3 cup sugar (I used turbinado)
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1/8 teaspoons salt
- 2 large eggs
- 1/3 cup pumpkin puree
- 2 1/4 teaspoons all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/8 teaspoon ground nutmeg
Combine the sugar, vanilla extract, and salt in a separate bowl and then combine with the cream cheese.
Add in the eggs one at a time. Do NOT OVER MIX. Mix until thoroughly combined, and then turn your mixer off!
In a separate bowl combine 2/3 cup of the cream cheese batter with the pumpkin, flour, and spices.
Preheat oven to 300 degrees.
Line a muffin tin with paper liners. I only needed ten.
Fill each muffin liner with 2 tbsp of regular cream cheese batter. Add 1 tbsp of pumpkin cream cheese batter on top, and use a knife to make swirls between the layers.
Bake for 17-20 minutes, or until the center of the cheesecake is settled.
Remove from oven and let cool.
Once cooled, place in the fridge and try to resist eating one for up to six hours. I made it to one hour, not including the hot cheesecake that I slurped down.
I was able to make ten