- 4 cups of plain or vanilla kefir (or buttermilk)
- 3 tsp baking soda
- 4 eggs
- 3 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup whole wheat pastry flour (or more all-purpose)
- 1/2 cup of turbinado sugar or regular sugar
- 1/2 tsp salt (optional- I didn't add any and didn't lament it)
- Milk- (optional) a small amount (about 1 1/2 tbsp) to create desired consistency.
Pour 1/4 cup of batter for each pancake on a pan coated with PAM over medium heat.
Wait to flip until bubbles have risen to the surface and the sides start to curl upward. Flip and cook until done.
This should create enough batter to feed at least 4 people.