Adapted from Oh She Glows. She includes some additional healthy ingredients that I didn't have on hand, but I didn't find them necessary for the overall awesomeness of the flavor.
- 1 1/2 large ripe banana, peeled, sliced, and frozen
- 4-5 Clementines, peeled and separated (fresh of frozen- if you do use frozen then you won't have to worry about your cuties going bad)
- 2 tbsp coconut milk (the cream from top of can)
- 1/2 cup coconut milk (watery part)
- 1/2 cup + 2 tbsp almond milk (or dairy milk, but the almond milk was really really good)
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 tsp fresh lemon juice
Combine in blender and let the blender do its thing. Adjust ingredients to taste.